Manual browser: puffs_node(3)
|PUFFS_NODE(3)||Library Functions Manual||PUFFS_NODE(3)|
NAMEpuffs_node — puffs node routines
LIBRARYpuffs Convenience Library (libpuffs, -lpuffs)
struct puffs_node *
puffs_pn_new(struct puffs_usermount *pu, void *priv);
puffs_nodewalk_fn(struct puffs_usermount *pu, struct puffs_node *pn, void *arg);
puffs_pn_nodewalk(struct puffs_usermount *pu, puffs_nodewalk_fn nwfn, void *arg);
puffs_pn_remove(struct puffs_node *pn);
puffs_pn_put(struct puffs_node *pn);
- puffs_pn_new(pu, priv)
- Create a new node and attach it to the mountpoint pu. The argument priv can be used for associating file system specific data with the new node and will not be accessed by puffs.
- puffs_nodewalk_fn(pu, pn, arg)
- A callback for puffs_nodewalk(). The list of nodes is iterated in the argument pn and the argument arg is the argument given to puffs_nodewalk().
- puffs_nodewalk(pu, nwfn, arg)
- Walk all nodes associted with the mountpoint pu and call nwfn() for them. The walk is aborted if puffs_nodewalk_fn() returns a value which is not NULL. This value is also returned this function. In case the whole set of nodes is traversed, NULL is returned. This function is useful for example in handling the puffs_fs_sync() callback, when cached data for every node should be flushed to stable storage.
- Signal that a node has been removed from the file system, but do not yet release resources associated with the node. This will prevent the nodewalk functions from accessing the node. If necessary, this is usually called from puffs_node_remove() and puffs_node_rmdir().
- Free all resources associated with node pn. This is typically called from puffs_node_reclaim().
|June 24, 2007||NetBSD 7.0|