Manual browser: emuxki(4)
|EMUXKI(4)||Kernel Interfaces Manual||EMUXKI(4)|
NAMEemuxki — Creative Labs SBLive! and PCI 512 audio device driver
SYNOPSISemuxki* at pci? dev ? function ?
audio* at audiobus?
DESCRIPTIONThe emuxki device driver supports Creative Sound Blaster Live! cards as well as the Sound Blaster PCI 512.
These Environmental Audio cards are based upon the programmable EMU10K1 digital-processing chip.
- E-mu Systems, Inc. EMU10K1 music synthesis engine
- 64-voice hardware polyphony with E-mu's patented 8-point interpolation technology
- Up to 1024-voice polyphony with multi-timbre capability
- Support for real-time digital effects like reverb, chorus, flanger, pitch shifter, or distortion across any audio source
- User-selectable settings are optimized for headphones, two or four speakers
- Creative Multi Speaker Surround (CMSS) technology places any mono or stereo source in a 360 degree audio space
- Processes sample rates from 5kHz to 48kHz
- Hardware full duplex support enables simultaneous record and playback at 8 standard sample rates
- Allows multiple audio sources playback on the same speaker system
HISTORYThe emuxki device driver appeared in NetBSD 1.5.3.
AUTHORSThe emuxki driver was written by <email@example.com>.
BUGSCurrently, this driver does not support multiple source recording, MIDI nor the multi-voice capability.
|June 22, 2005||NetBSD 7.0|