Manual browser: kue(4)
|KUE(4)||Kernel Interfaces Manual||KUE(4)|
NAMEkue — Kawasaki LSI KL5KUSB101B USB Ethernet driver
SYNOPSISkue* at uhub?
HARDWAREThe kue driver supports the following adapters:
- 3Com 3c19250
- 3Com 3c460 HomeConnect Ethernet USB Adapter
- Abocom URE450
- ADS Technologies USB-10BT
- Aox USB101
- ATen UC10T
- Corega EtherUSB
- D-Link DSB-650
- Entrega NET-USB-E45
- I/O Data USB-ET/T
- Kawasaki USB101
- LinkSys USB10T
- Netgear EA101
- Peracom USB Ethernet Adapter (3 models)
- SMC 2102USB
- SMC 2104USB
DESCRIPTIONThe kue driver provides support for USB Ethernet adapters based on the Kawasaki LSI KL5KLUSB101B chipset.
The KL5KLUSB101B supports a 128-entry multicast filter, single perfect filter entry for the station address and promiscuous mode. Packets are received and transmitted over separate USB bulk transfer endpoints.
The Kawasaki adapter supports only 10Mbps half-duplex mode, hence there are no ifmedia(4) modes to select.
For more information on configuring this device, see ifconfig(8).
- kue%d: watchdog timeout
- A packet was queued for transmission and a transmit command was issued, however the device failed to acknowledge the transmission before a timeout expired.
- kue%d: no memory for rx list
- The driver failed to allocate an mbuf for the receiver ring.
HISTORYThe kue device driver first appeared in FreeBSD 4.0, and in NetBSD 1.5.
AUTHORSThe kue driver was written by <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
BUGSThe kue driver does not accumulate Ethernet collisions statistics because the Kawasaki firmware does not appear to maintain any internal statistics.
|January 4, 2000||NetBSD 7.0|