Manual browser: sf(4)
|SF(4)||Kernel Interfaces Manual||SF(4)|
NAMEsf — Adaptec AIC-6915 10/100 Ethernet driver
SYNOPSISsf* at pci? dev ? function ?
Configuration of PHYs may also be necessary. See mii(4).
DESCRIPTIONThe sf device driver supports the Adaptec AIC-6915 10/100 Ethernet chip. This chip is found on several Adaptec Ethernet boards:
- ANA-62011 Single port 10/100 64-bit
- ANA-62022 Dual port 10/100 64-bit
- ANA-62044 Quad port 10/100 64-bit
- ANA-62020 Single port 100BASE-FX 64-bit
- ANA-69011 Single port 10/100 32-bit
HISTORYThe sf driver first appeared in NetBSD 1.6.
AUTHORSThe sf driver was written by <thorpej@NetBSD.org>.
BUGSThe sf driver does not support the IPv4/TCP/UDP checksum function of the AIC-6915.
The sf driver does not support the VLAN function of the AIC-6915.
|June 18, 2001||NetBSD 7.0|